- Dog Grooming
- Dog Walking
- Dog Boarding
- During the grooming process, all care is taken to ensure the health of your pet is considered. Petsfolio Dog Grooming will not be liable for any pre-existing conditions and problems found during grooming. Any advice given by us regarding health problems should be checked out by a vet if required.
- Please be aware that if you own a female dog and they are pregnant, lactating or in season, they will not be able to be groomed during these times.
- Petsfolio cannot be held responsible for pets that bite, suffer an accidental death or escape from faulty fencing or from inside the home due to doors or windows. Petsfolio Dog Walker cannot be responsible for any complications pets may suffer or actions of pets while they are unattended.
- No liability will be accepted by Absolutely Animals when any health problem is uncovered or aggravated, by any part of the grooming process.
- An additional cost will be incurred for any dogs that require de-matting or removing a matted coat. This is also a time-consuming and high risk process which incurs additional costs through dulling of equipment. Any additional products used in de-matting will be charged for.
- Flea baths incur an additional cost as not only do the dogs have to sit in the flea shampoo for 10-15 minutes to kill them
- Please make sure the dog well walked and given ample opportunity to toilet before coming to their pet grooming appointment.
- Cancellations for dog grooming advised to Petsfolio 24 hours before the scheduled booking will not incur any cancellation fee. Failure to notify of cancellation 24hrs before the booking the service fee will require 100% payment of agreed service fee.
- Failure to pay for services within 10days from invoice date, may result in cancellation of all ongoing services until full payment is made
- On Public Holidays, service will not be provided.
- Petsfolio provides services during all weather conditions, however if there are safety concerns, services will be delayed or cancelled until it is safe for the Groomer and the pet to do so. It may also happen on any unavoidable reasons
- Petsfolio accepts no responsibility for loss to the premises if the home is not properly secured by others during the service period.
- Client should not give any gifts/money or assign any job to petsfolio employees while they are in employment with petsfolio and unemployed with petfolio for atleast 2year
- Petsfolio can terminate the service with a notice of 7days without any explanation
- Your dog may be photographed before, during or after its groom. Photographs may be used on the Petsfolio website, social media or other printed materials. Please let me know if you prefer your dog not to be photographed.
A. Payments for dog walking services are due in full at time of the booking.
B. Bookings are not confirmed until full payment is made.
C. Tax is applicable with full payment made at the start of the service.
D. 5 days grace period is permitted for the full payment of the service.
E. After 5 days of grace period, additional charges will be applicable.
F. Payments have to be made via online payment or cheques only.
- Cancellations for dog walking, availed with Petsfolio 24 hours before the scheduled booking, will not incur any cancellation fee. Failure to notify the cancellation within 24 hours before the booking will attract 100% payment of agreed service fee to be paid by the client.
- Failure to pay for services within 10 days from invoice date, may result in cancellation of all ongoing services until full payment is made.
- Public Holidays and weekends charge for all services will come at an additional cost.
- Petsfolio provides services during all weather conditions, however if there are any safety concerns, services will be delayed or cancelled until it is safe for the walker and the pet to do so. It may also happen due to any unavoidable reasons.
- Petsfolio is not responsible for any damage to property of the client or others during our service period.
- Petsfolio accepts no responsibility for loss to the premises if the home is not properly secured during the service period.
- Petsfolio will not be held responsible, in any way, for pets that bite, snap or experience an accidental and unintentional passing during their walk. We have kept our quality of service, above everything else, and should your pet experience any medical emergency we will take him/her to the nearest veterinary surgeon for any procedures. The charges of the visit have to be borne by the pet-owner or the emergency contact person, as mentioned by the client.Petsfolio Dog Walker cannot be responsible for any complications pets may suffer or actions of pets while they are unattended.
- Petsfolio are not liable for fines from council, police or other authorities pertaining to animal behavior and regulations. All additional expenses have to be borne by the client.
- Client should not give any gifts/money or assign any job to Petsfolio employees while they are in employment with Petsfolio or unemployed with Petsfolio for at least a period of 2 years from the date of leaving.
- To pause any walk for a while, client has to inform Petsfolio management, at least 7 days before, to account the non-billable walks.
- Due to non-availability of Assigned dog walker to you, we will assign a temporary or permanent new walker.
- Petsfolio can terminate the service with a notice of 7 days without any explanation.
- Petsfolio Home Boarding will not accept dogs under the Aggressive Dog
- Petsfolio Home Boarding does not accept Female dogs in season.
- Owners are required to give writen consent to their dogs being mixed boarded with dogs from different households.
- Owners are required to ensure that their dogs are up to date for the annual booster, Kennel Cough vaccine and treated with vet recommended treatment for fleas, ticks and intestinal parasites prior to boarding. Any course of vaccination must have been completed at least four weeks prior to the first day of boarding or in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Proof of vaccination will be requested before a dog can be accepted.
- Owners agree to fully indemnify Petsfolio Home Boarding against any loss or injury to a third party or damage to property caused by their dog. Owners are fully liable for the full cost of any damages incurred by their dog.
- Owners must not board their dog if it is deemed to have any condition that could danger for the health of any other boarding dog. If a dog shows symptoms of sneezing, coughing, running nose, eye discharge or conjunctivitis, then it will not be accepted for boarding unless a vet confirms that the dog is not infectious.
- Owners are responsible for checking their dogs on a regular basis for ticks and fleas and must report any incidences to Petsfolio Home Boarding. No dog will be accepted for boarding in the event of fleas or ticks being present.
- Owners agree to Petsfolio Home Boarding seeking veterinary treatment or advice in the event of a dog becoming ill or requiring emergency treatment. Owners are liable for the full cost of any veterinary fees that may be incurred whilst their dog is in the care of Petsfolio Home Boarding accepts no liability in the unlikely event that your pet becomes ill or passes away in our care. If the vet considers the illness to be contagious, the owner or named emergency contact will be called to arrange collection of the dog. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that the emergency contact is aware of this arrangement.
- Petsfolio cannot be held responsible for pets that bite, suffer an accidental death or escape from the boarding.
- Petsfolio Home Boarding will exercise the dogs in accordance with their owner’s wishes and will not let your dog walk off- lead unless written consent has been provided.
- Petsfolio Home Boarding offers a Pick up and Drop service within Market. Pets will be transported in the rear of the car behind a dog guard. An additional charge made for this service.
- Petsfolio Home Boarding accepts payment by bank transfer or Cash will be accepted, but may incur an additional charge.
- Payment for a regular boarding received monthly in advance. Payment for ad-hoc bookings or for holiday boarding must be paid on receipt of the invoice. Petsfolio Home Boarding reserves the right to cancel future bookings if this term is not met.
- Customers accept the terms and conditions as set out, which are subject to change without notice